Whether your legal needs are personal injury, business or real estate related, you will appreciate the proximity of having a lawyer in San Diego downtown and North Inland San Diego in the Carmel Mountain Ranch area.
For over 30 years, Mr. Villasenor and his staff have prosecuted and defended a wide range of business, real estate and serious personal injury disputes and handled numerous business and real estate transactions to successful closure. They represent resident businesses, entrepreneurs, shareholders, members and investors in the San Diego area and surrounding counties. In all matters, Villasenor Law Offices uses a team approach with experienced staff to aggressively pursue outstanding results.
Villasenor Law Offices serves all areas of San Diego County as well as Riverside, Los Angeles and Orange Counties. Our downtown office is close to the State and Federal courts, and the North County Inland office is very close to suburban areas such as Rancho Bernardo, Poway, Scripps Ranch, 4S Ranch, Mira Mesa, Carmel Valley, Del Mar, Escondido, San Marcos and surrounding areas.
We Represent A Range Of Clients, And Offer An Even Wider Range Of Services
Since 1992, Villasenor Law Offices has worked with both large and small to midsized businesses, nonprofits, startups and entrepreneurs, servicing traditional and e-commerce-based businesses across a variety of industries. We also represent brokers, agents, buyers and sellers in commercial and residential real estate matters, and we represent plaintiffs in serious personal injury cases.
We offer legal assistance in the following areas:
- Serious personal injury claims — Litigation and settlement of personal injury and wrongful death claims involving pedestrian, bicycle, car, truck, commercial vehicle, tour bus, motorcycle, defective products, medical malpractice and other injuries.
- Business dispute resolution and litigation — Unfair competition, breach of contract, fraud, misuse of confidential information, shareholder disputes
- Business transactions — Asset Purchase and Stock Purchase Agreements, business agreements, contract and document drafting and review, business entity formation and dissolution, and employment agreements.
- Real estate litigation— Disputes related to commercial and residential purchase and sale of property, broker and agent disputes, failure to disclose, commercial lease disputes.
- Real estate transactions —Commercial and residential purchase and sale of property, commercial lease review and drafting.
As a small local law office, we are able to scale our services to meet your needs, whether you are a personal injury victim, a business client or a real estate client. For every case that we accept, we adjust our approach to accommodate any budgetary concerns, time constraints or other factors to give you ownership over the outcome of your case.